Paria sexnotata (Say, 1824)
Primary references edit
- Blatchley, W.S. 1927. Some new species of Coleoptera from Indiana and Florida. Entomological News 38(4): 139–144. BHL Reference page.
- Clark, S.M. 2000. An annotated list of the leaf beetles of West Virginia (Coleoptera: Orsodacnidae, Megalopodidae, Chrysomelidae exclusive of Bruchinae). Occasional Publications of the West Virginia Department of Agriculture no. 1: 1–93. Google Books (Snippet view only).
- LeConte, J.L. 1858. Description of New Species of Coleoptera, chiefly collected by the United States and Mexican Boundary Commission, under Major W. H. Emory, U.S.A. Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia 10: 59–89. JSTOR . BHL Reference page.
- Say, T. 1824. Descriptions of Coleopterous Insects collected in the late Expedition to the Rocky Mountains, performed by order of Mr. Calhoun, Secretary of War, under the command of Major Long. (Continued.) Journal of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia 3 (2): 403–462. BHL Reference page.
Additional references edit
- Wilcox, J.A. 1957. A Revision of the North American Species of Paria Lec. (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae). New York State Museum and Science Service Bulletin No. 365: 1–45. BHL Reference page.