Species: Gehyra multiporosa
- Gehyra multiporosa Doughty, Palmer, Sistrom, Bauer & Donnellan, 2012
- Holotype: WAM R167804* (male), on 9 January 2007 by P. Doughty and C.A. Stevenson.
- Type locality: Australia: Western Australia, Surveyors Pool, Mitchell Plateau (14.6733°S; 125.7322°E).
- Etymology: Derived from multi (Latin) meaning many and porus (Latinized from the Greek poros) meaning hole, in reference to the precloacal pores; thus, many-pored in reference to the diagnostic character compared to its sister species G. occidentalis.
- Doughty, Paul;, Russell Palmer, Mark J. Sistrom, Aaron M. Bauer & Stephen C. Donnellan, 2012: Two new species of Gehyra (Squamata: Gekkonidae) geckos from the north-west Kimberley region of Western Australia. Records of the Western Australian Museum, 27: 117–134. PDF.