French Parasitologist, Professor at Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle (MNHN), Paris, France. In the MNHN since 1985.
- University of Dakar, Senegal (1978-1985)
- Institut de Recherche et de Développement (IRD), Nouméa, New Caledonia (2003-2009)
- Aquarium des Lagons, Nouméa, New Caledonia (2010-2011)
Lists of publications, etcEdit
My program with WikispeciesEdit
I will mainly add the taxa I know, i.e. the taxa I have authored.
I might add a few additional taxa if possible, and a few pictures. Sometimes I have to create "taxon authority" pages for colleagues... I make these very short, according to instructions... but they are free to add anything they like.
My real name is Jean-Lou Justine... no use for a pseudonym after what I just wrote!
My work for Wikispecies is done at home, not during office hours.
- Huffmanela and its 17 species, and a few associated taxa
- Cystidicolidae and a few genera and species
Monogenea (a non-monophyletic group, as everybody knows)
- Hexabothriidae and the 15 genera within the family
- Heteromicrocotylidae and all species within the family
- Elthusa and a few of its species
- A few other genera of monogeneans, just to show the huge biodiversity of parasites