Plocamium corallorhiza (Turner) J.D.Hooker & Harvey, 1845
- Fucus corallorhiza Turner, 1808
- Type locality: Cape of Good Hope, South Africa.
- Thamnophora corallorhiza (Turner) C.Agardh, 1822
- Hooker, J.D. & Harvey, W.H. 1845. Algae Novae Zelandiae; being a catalogue of all of the species of algae yet recorded as inhabiting the shores of New Zealand, with characters and brief descriptions of the new species discovered during the voyage of H.M. discovery ships "Erebus" and "Terror" and of others communicated to Sir W. Hooker by D. Sinclair, the Rev. Colenso, and M. Raoul. The London Journal of Botany 4: 521–551. BHL Reference page. : 542
- Guiry, M.D. & Guiry, G.M. 2018. Plocamium corallorhiza. AlgaeBase. World-wide electronic publication, National University of Ireland, Galway. Accessed 12 April 2018.