The London Journal of Botany
- Series title: The London Journal of Botany; containing figures and descriptions of such plants as recommend themselves by their novelty, rarity, history, or uses; together with botanical notices and information, and occasional portraits and memoirs of eminent botanists
- Abbreviation: London J. Bot., London Journ. Bot.
- Place of publication: London
- Years of publication: 1842–1848
- Issues: Vol. 1–7
- Preceded by: The Journal of Botany
- Succeeded by: Hooker's Journal of Botany and Kew Garden Miscellany
(List may be incomplete)
- Bentham, G. 1845. Contributions towards a Flora of South America. Enumeration of Plants collected by Sir Robert Schomburgk, in British Guiana. The London Journal of Botany 4: 622-637. BHL Reference page.