Phycodrys isabellae R.E.Norris & M.J.Wynne, 1968
- Type locality: "Hein Bank, southwest of San Juan Island, Washington" [USA].
- Holotype: Phillip Lebednik; July 15, 1968; 8 fathoms. WTU 238048. Isotype: UC 1044152.
- named for Isabella Aiona Abbott, "in recognition of her extensive and skilled studies on marine algae of the Pacific Coast".
- Norris, R.E. & Wynne, M.J. 1969 '1968'. Notes on marine algae of Washington and southern British Columbia. III. Syesis 1: 133–146. Reference page. : 144, figs 23, 24
- Guiry, M.D. & Guiry, G.M. 2017. Phycodrys isabellae. AlgaeBase. World-wide electronic publication, National University of Ireland, Galway. Accessed 17 October 2017.