|Classification System: APG IV|
|Native distribution areas:|
Primary references Edit
- Beddome, R.H. 1874. The flora sylvatica for southern India: containing quarto plates of all the principal timber trees in southern India and Ceylon, accompanied by a botanical manual, with descriptions of every known tree and shrub, and analysis of every genus not figured in the plates. Vol. 2, Madras. BHL Reference page.
Additional references Edit
- Knaap-van Meeuwen, M.S. 1970. A revision of four genera of the tribe Leguminosae-Caesalpinioideae-Cynometreae in Indomalesia and the Pacific. Blumea: Biodiversity, Evolution and Biogeography of Plants 18(1): 1-52. PDF Reference page.
- Cynometra travancorica Bedd., Catalogue of Life, sourced from ILDIS. Accessed: 19 January 2022.
- Govaerts, R. et al. 2022. Cynometra travancorica in Kew Science Plants of the World Online. The Board of Trustees of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Published online. Accessed: 2022 January 19. Reference page.
- International Plant Names Index. 2022. Cynometra travancorica. Published online. Accessed: 19 January 2022.
- IUCN: Cynometra travancorica Beddome (Endangered)
- Tropicos.org 2022. Cynometra travancorica. Missouri Botanical Garden. Published online. Accessed: 19 January 2022.