- Name: Central National Herbarium, Botanical Survey of India, P.O. Botanic Garden, Howrah, West Bengal 711 103, India
- Herbarium Code: CAL
- Current Status: Active
- Number of Specimens: 2086650
- Taxonomic Coverage: Angiosperms; Gymnosperms; Pteridophytes; Bryophytes; Algae; Fungi; Lichen
- Geography: Worldwide, especially India, southern and southeastern Asia
- Date Founded: 1795
- Associated garden: Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic Garden, Howrah (formerly Company Bagan’/ Royal Botanic Garden, Calcutta/ Indian Botanic Garden)
- BSI Units. Accessed: 13 November 2023.
- Index Herbariorum, NYBG Steere Herbarium. Accessed: 13 November 2023.
- 'DICOT TYPE'. Accessed: 28 November 2023.
- Type specimens at Botanical Survey of India, Central National Herbarium, Howrah (CAL). Accessed: 28 November 2023.