Claude Morley (1874–1951), British entomologist.
- Was an English antiquary and entomologist who specialized in Hymenoptera and Diptera.
(List may be incomplete)
- Morley, C., 1912: Hymenoptera, Ichneumonidae. Transactions of the Linnean Society of London, Series 2, Zoology 15 (2): 169–179.
- Morley, C., 1912: A revision of the Ichneumonidae based on the collection in the British Museum (Natural History) with descriptions of new genera and species Part I. Tribes Ophionides and Metopiides. British Museum, London, 88 pp.
- Morley, C., 1913: A Revision of the Ichneumonidae Based on the Collection in the British Museum (Natural History) with Descriptions of New Genera and Species. Part II. Tribes Rhyssides, Echthromorphides, Anomalides and Paniscides. British Museum, London. DOI: 10.5962/bhl.title.8761
- Morley, C. 1913: The fauna of British India including Ceylon and Burma, Hymenoptera, Vol. 3. Ichneumonidae. London, British Museum. 531 pp. BHL
- Morley, C., 1917: On some South African Ichneumonidae in the collection of the South African Museum. Annals of the South African Museum, 17: 191–229.
- Morley, C., 1926: On some South African Ichneumonidae in the collection of the South African Museum, Part III. Annals of the South African Museum 23: 435–481.