This list is only valid for Wikispecies. Approval is not always needed on other Wikimedia projects. Once you have read this guide, if you want to be registered to use this software, add a request in the Administrators' Noticeboard. Any admin can add any user to the list of authorized users.
- Check every edit before you save it.
- Don't edit too fast; consider opening a bot account if you are regularly making more than a few edits a minute.
- Don't do anything controversial with it.
- Avoid making insignificant minor edits such as only:
- Adding or removing some white space
- Moving a stub tag or category name
- Abide by all Wikispecies guidelines, policies and common practices.
- Do not edit merely to increase your edit count.
Repeated abuse of these rules will result, without warning, in the software being disabled.
Accounts listed under the bots heading have AutoWikiBrowser's automatic mode enabled. Not all bots utilize automatic mode; those that do not are not listed under bots. The administrators have default access to the program, so they do not need to be added to the list. Please do not change the format of this list. AutoWikiBrowser looks for bullet-pointed lists, and thus it must be formatted as * <username>.