New Flora and Botany of North America
- Title: New Flora and Botany of North America
- Abbreviation: New Fl. o New Fl. (Rafinesque)
- Full name: New flora and botany of North America, or, A supplemental flora, additional to all the botanical works on North America and the United States. Containing 1000 new or revised species.
- Author: Constantine Samuel Rafinesque
- Series/dates: 1836 [-1838]
1: Introd., Lexicon, etc., Dec 1836; 2: Neobotanon, Jul-Dec 1837; 3: New Sylva, Jan-Mar 1838; 4: Neobotanon, late 1838