- Name: Papua New Guinea National Herbarium, PNG Forest Authority, PNG Forest Research Institute/ Forest Biodiversity program, Papua New Guinea Forest Research Institute, P.O. Box 314, Lae, Morobe 114, Papua New Guinea
- Herbarium Code: LAE
- Current Status: Active
- Number of Specimens: 300000
- Taxonomic Coverage: Mainly vascular plants, few bryophytes
- Geography: Papua New Guinea, Irian Jaya, and Solomon Islands (excluding Santa Cruz); some southeastern Asia, Indonesia, and tropical Australia
- Date Founded: 1944
- Plants of Papua New Guinea. Accessed: 31 March 2022.
- Index Herbariorum, NYBG Steere Herbarium. Accessed: 27 February 2023.