Joyce K. Allan
Joyce K. Allan (1896–1966), Australian conchologist.
(List may be incomplete)
- Allan, J.K. 1933: Opisthobranchs from Australia. Records of the Australian Museum, 18(9): 443–450. DOI: 10.3853/j.0067-1975.18.1933.747 . Reference page.
- Gabriel C.J., 1936. Victorian sea shells : a handbook for collectors and students; with numerous illustrations by Joyce K. Allan. Field Naturalists' Club of Victoria, Melbourne, Australia.
- Allan J., 1945. Planktonic Cephalopod larvae from the eastern Australian coast. Records of the Australian Museum, 21(6):317-350 (abstract). Reference page.
- Allan J., 1950. Australian shells, with related animals living in the sea, in fresh-water and on the land. Georgian House Pty., Ltd., Melbourne, Australia.
- Allan J., 1956. Cowry Shells of World Seas. Charles T. Branford Co., Boston.
- Whitley G. & Allan J., 1958. The sea-horse and its relatives. Georgian House, Melbourne, Australia.