Edgar Ravenswood Waite
Edgar Ravenswood Waite (1866–1928), Australian herpetologist and ichthyologist.
(List may be incomplete)
- Waite, E.R. 1899. Scientific results of the trawling expedition of H.M.C.S. "Thetis" off the coast of New South Wales, in February and March, 1898. Fishes. Australian Museum Memoir. 4(1): 27-128, pls. i–xxxi. BHL DOI: 10.3853/j.0067-1967.4.1899.428 Reference page.
- Waite, E.R. 1904. Additions to the fish fauna of Lord Howe Island, No. 4. Records of the Australian Museum 5(3): 135–186, Pls. 17–24. PDFReference page.
- Waite, E.R. 1905. Notes on fishes from Western Australia. – No. 3. Records of the Australian Museum 6(2): 55–82, Pls. 8–17.
- Waite, E.R. 1918. Review of the Australian blind snakes. Records of the South Australian Museum 1(1): 1–34. BHL Reference page.
- Waite, E.R. 1918. Description of a new blind snake from the Solomon Islands, with a list of species from the Austro-Malayan and Polynesian sub-regions. Records of the South Australian Museum 1(1): 35–38. BHL Reference page.
- McCulloch, A.R. & Waite, E.R. 1918. Descriptions of two new Australian Gobies. Records of the South Australian Museum (Adelaide) 1(1): 79–82, Pl. 8.Reference page.
- Waite, E.R. & Longman, H.A. 1920. Description of Little-known Australian Snakes. Records of the South Australian Museum 1(3): 173–180. BHL Reference page.