Craspedocarpus blepharicarpus (Harvey) Min-Thein & Womersley, 1976
- Rhodophyllis blepharicarpa Harvey, 1863
- Type locality: Swan River, Western Australia. Notes: Harvey cited "Garden Island and Rottnest" (pl. CCLIV) and "Fremantle" (p. xl), but the holotype sheet reproduced as fig. 63B in Min-Thein & Womersley (1976) is marked "Swan R.".
- Bifida blepharicarpa (Harvey) Kuntze, 1891
- Min-Thein, U. & Womersley, H.B.S. 1976. Studies on southern Australian taxa of Solieriaceae, Rhabdoniaceae and Rhodophyllidaceae (Rhodophyta). Australian Journal of Botany 24: 1–166, 69 figs. Reference page. : 106, figs 39A,C–E, 40, 63B
- Guiry, M.D. & Guiry, G.M. 2018. Craspedocarpus blepharicarpus. AlgaeBase. World-wide electronic publication, National University of Ireland, Galway. Accessed 5 January 2018.