Carl Leavitt Hubbs
Carl Leavitt Hubbs (1894–1979), U.S. ichthyologist
Father of Clark Hubbs.
(List may be incomplete)
- Gilbert, C.H. & Hubbs, C.L. 1916. Report on the Japanese macrouroid fishes collected by the United States Fisheries steamer "Albatross" in 1906, with a synopsis of the genera. Proceedings of the United States National Museum, 51(2149): 135–214, Pls. 8-11. BHL Reference page.
- Gilbert, C. H. & Hubbs, C. L., 1920: Contributions to the biology of the Philippine Archipelago and adjacent regions. The macrouroid fishes of the Philippine Islands and the East Indies. Bulletin of the United States National Museum, 100, 1 (7): 369–588. Reference page.
- Hubbs, C. L. (1924) Studies of the fishes of the order Cyprinodontes. Miscellaneous Publications, Museum of Zoology, University of Michigan 13: 1–31, Pls. 1-4. PDF
- Jordan, D. S. & Hubbs, C. L., 1925: Record of fishes obtained by David Starr Jordan in Japan, 1922. Memoirs of the Carnegie Museum 10 (2): 93–346, Pls. 5-12. Reference page.
- Hubbs, C.L. 1935. Fresh-water fishes collected in British Honduras and Guatemala. Miscellaneous Publications, Museum of Zoology, University of Michigan 28: 1–22, Pls. 1-4. PDF Reference page.
- Hubbs, C.L. 1936. Fishes of the Yucatan Peninsula. Carnegie Institution of Washington Publications, No. 457 (art. 17): 157–287, Pls. 1–15. Reference page.
- Hubbs, C.L. & Iwamoto, T. 1977. A new genus (Mesobius), and three new bathypelagic species of Macrouridae (Pisces, Gadiformes) from the Pacific Ocean. Proceedings of the California Academy of Sciences, (Series 4) 41(7): 233–251. Reference page.