Alan Orange (1955– ), British lichenologist.
IPNI standard form: Orange
- Department of Biodiversity and Systematic Biology,
- National Museums and Galleries of Wales, Cardiff CF10 3NP, UK.
(List may be incomplete)
- Orange, A. 1994. Lichens on Trees: A Guide to Some of the Commonest Species. British Plant Life, 3, National Museum of Wales, Cardiff. 48 pp.
- Purvis, O.W. and A. Orange. 1994. The Lichen Flora of Great Britain and Ireland. British Lichen Society.
- Orange, A. 2012. Semi-cryptic marine species of Hydropunctaria (Verrucariaceae, lichenized Ascomycota) from north-west Europe. The Lichenologist 44(3): 299–320. DOI: 10.1017/S0024282911000867 . ResearchGate . Reference page.