Advances in Legume Systematics. Part 1
(Redirected from Adv. Legume System.)
- Title: Advances in Legume Systematics. Part 1
- Abbreviation: Advances Legume Syst. Part 1
- Authors: Roger Marcus Polhill and Peter Hamilton Raven
- Dates: 1981
- Remarks: Parts 1 & 2 are vol. 2 of the proceedings of the International Legume Conference, Kew, 24–29 July 1978, held under the auspices of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, the Missouri Botanical Garden, and the University of Reading.
- Advances in Legume Systematics. Part 1 publication details in the International Plant Names Index.